Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sisters

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. Amy Li


I know I've mentioned this before, but I feel so lucky to have my sisters as such an integral part of my life.  Amy Li's quote really does capture our relationship - we talk, we argue, we shop, we hang out, we laugh, and ultimately we know that (no matter what happens) we are family and we face the world together.  This is become especially evident since Anthony was born, as my sisters (along with my parents) have really been a tremendous force in my life.  They listen to me brag about Anthony's antics, and complain about my pregnancy woes.  They visit often with good food and and even better conversation.  And (perhaps most importantly) they adore my son (and soon, his little brother).
 
Thank you Carolyn and Lauren for all that you are, and all that you do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment