Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Even though it's a bit dreary outside at this moment, I am absolutely thankful for the fact that the seasons are changing, and spring is finally here.  Yesterday was a beautiful day, and we were able to get outside and enjoy the weather.

Anthony took a few minutes to stop and smell the spring flowers...




















And help with some early weeding.



















He then practiced his gymnastic routine on the retaining wall in the front garden...







but struggled with his balance and got a bit muddy.

 



























Once we were finished in the garden, we decided to play at the park.








Anthony reluctantly agreed to this photo opportunity.






















His daddy kept sending him down the little slide...
























But he seemed to enjoy the big slide much more!

























Unfortunately, time went by much too quickly, and we had to begin our walk back home.























The tears subsided once we found a few dogs to pet, and overall it was the perfect afternoon. 

I am grateful that I got to enjoy the sunshine with my best boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment