Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hot Air Balloon Rally



It's been a crazy few weeks as I'm just now starting to adjust to life with two crazy boys (plus their father, who is a bit crazy himself).  At least that is my excuse for not blogging!

Life has continued to be good, and and has been amazing to watch my family grow and change.  I feel so fortunate that I have a caring and loving husband, beautiful and healthy sons, and lots of extended family to share our good fortune with.  Speaking of good fortune, Dan began his summer vacation this past week, and we celebrated by going to a Hot Air Balloon Rally at Debonne Vineyards.  

Along with their cousin Joe, and their aunt and uncle, the boys got to watch hot air balloons take flight over the winery. 

Anthony thought it was something cool to watch...


























Though it might be because his best friend from day care was also there.



Instead of watching the balloons and the old-school air plane, Jimmy chilled out with his cousin.



And, of course, we made the boys take a family photo.  Too bad I was the only one taking the picture seriously!


I love that the summertime has so much potential for fun... and (as my sister-in-law put it) having kids gives us an excuse to find enjoyment in so many new places!

No comments:

Post a Comment