Dan is away with his brothers and friends on their annual canoe trip in Pennsylvania (or, playing Last of the Mohicans, as my sister-in-law put it) so the boys and I have been keeping busy with some summer activities. While he was packing for the trip, and as he is floating down the river, we definitely miss him, but we've still managed to have lots of fun.
We spent some time at Aunt Carolyn's house, where we had a fabulous lunch and lots of good company.
Anthony had one of his friends from daycare over for a lunch playdate...
And went to Kiddie Park (a local amusement park for young kids) with some other friends.
Our daily adventures give us something to look forward to, but it's still nice to get into our pajamas and hang out at home!
As much as I HATE when Dan is away, it makes me appreciate what a great husband I have. It also makes me grateful for my family, especially my mom and dad, who drop everything they are doing to help me keep our family life under control. I am so blessed that my boys get to have such a close relationship with their grandparents, and that I can count on them day in and day out.






No comments:
Post a Comment