Friday, November 5, 2010

Pictures (Professional and otherwise)

Now that the cold is forcing us indoors, we spent part of our day at the local mall.   Jimmy had his six month pictures taken, followed by a bit of window shopping.  We played with some of our park friends, who happened to be at the mall, too. 

Jimmy was pretty agreeable during his photo session.

























Despite his protests, Anthony took a few pictures with his little brother.

















I always have such high expectations when I take the boys to a professional photographer. By the time I am done chasing Anthony around the store, jumping around to make Jimmy smile, and simply exhausted from the outing, I'm happy to have a picture where they are both looking in the same direction.

I'm happy with the professional pictures, but I'm just a content with the silly pictures I capture at home.

GG made a Thanksgiving wall hanging for the boys (and me), and I wanted to take a few pictures for her.  The second photo session of the day started out on a high note...



But it quickly turned into a wrestling match between Anthony and Jimmy.



Fortunately, both boys were laughing, but we had to stop the photo shoot before someone (Jimmy) was catapulted from the couch. 




















Whether their professional or otherwise, I'm entertained by pictures with (and of) my boys, too.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the pictures!!!! And thank you so much for the story time update! Ed told me you guys went for coffee and cookies... I was so glad :) We will definitely get together soon!

    ReplyDelete