Monday, January 17, 2011

Six

Six is (currently) Anthony's favorite number.

In fact, he yells, "Mom, I see a six on the clock" every morning.  Somewhere between 6:01 and 6:05am. 

Have I mentioned that he is an early riser?  Like his momma, Anthony likes the wake up early and start his day (immediately) with breakfast.   Sometimes, I can convince him to hang out with me in bed until 6:30, or maybe even 7:00am (if  I am really lucky), but more often than not he is ready to begin the activities of the day.  Anth is definitely my morning boy. 

Jimmy is a bit different.  He has been a solid sleeper since he was three months old, easily snoozing eleven or twelve hours per night.  Jimmy wakes up slowly, usually talking to himself in bed for fifteen minutes before he is ready to face the day.  Nevertheless, he greets me with a smile (and often a laugh) when I finally get him out of his crib.  Jim might not be my earliest riser, but he's still my happy morning baby.  

Which leaves me to wonder... if six is Anthony's favorite number, what is Jim's?

No comments:

Post a Comment