Sunday, July 8, 2012

Windy City Reviews (Part 2)

Not surprisingly, we look lots of pictures during our trip to Chicago. 

I did my best to capture a few photos of Anthony and James independently, a couple of "brother" shots, and even more with their dad. If I said it once, I urged all three boys a few hundred times to "smile for the camera."

Only a few hours into our adventure, Anthony began to plead with me, saying "no more pictures, mom."  Jimmy took a different approach, making a riduculous face each time I pulled out the camera.  Even Dan began rolling his eyes when I tried to sieze on a photo opportunity.

Fortunately, I am persistent.  And we have a few terrific photos that highlight our trip to the Windy City.


The Long Walk 
Anthony teases me by highlighting the street of
 my shopping dreams... without allowing me the chance to shop!






















Below(Sky)deck

 Jimmy is perfectly content to be basking in 100+ degree heat below one of the largest buildings in the United States.  As long as he doesn't have to actually look at my camera. 






Brothers
After a long wait, a few tears, and one son (almost) left behind, we made it to the top of Willis Tower.  Jimmy took a moment to share the experience with his big brother.




1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures... I wish I were as brave as you to pack up to kids and take a vaca.... but I am just not!!! lol....

    ReplyDelete