Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dance Party

Perhaps he has watched one too many episodes of Blues Clues, but Anthony has gotten hooked on the idea of a party.   We talk about Blue's birthday party, and Steve's (or was it Joe's?) surprise party.  We write out upcoming parties on our calendar, like a great cookout we had with friends a few weeks ago, or the pool party we are going to on Saturday.

But shouldn't every day be  party?

One of our favorite activities here in the Trentanelli household is to dance, and we have been hosting dance parties nearly every day this summer.  Of course, the party usually consists of , Dan, and myself, along with the occasional extended family member, but they are parties nonetheless. 

I've been updating my iPod, and here are some songs that are part of our ritual dance party...

Supermassive Black Hole (Muse)
Magic Carpet Ride (Steppenwolf)
Don't Stop Believin' (Journey)
Celebrity (Brad Paisley)
Sweet Caroline (Neil Diamond)
Upside Down (Jack Johnson)
Lisztomania (Phoenix)
Surrender (Cheap Trick)

























An odd mix, I know, but these are some great tunes to play as I dance with my crazy two year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment