Friday, July 23, 2010

Jimmy James


Jimmy is nearly three months old, and he brings us nothing but happiness (and the occasional sleepless night).  I know that lots of parents say this about their babies, but he radiates joy. 























He is full of smiles and laughter, and loves to have conversations with anyone who has a few spare minutes.  I think his favorite person  is his big brother, Anthony!


















One beautiful relationship that has developed is between Jimmy and GG, my grandmother.   We jokingly call her the baby whisperer, because Jimmy is blissfully happy whenever she is near.  He loves when she carries him, falls asleep when she rocks him, and easily tells her all of his secrets.   I feel so blessed that my grandmother, who has been a tremendous example in my life, is also able to bond with my own children.

She made him a beautiful baby quilt for his baptism, and its clear that is is always wrapped up in her love...
























I thought I was the luckiest girl in the world when I married Danny, and that I was the happiest woman in the world when Anthony entered my life, but now that Jimmy is part of our family, I realize that I am the most joy-filled woman int he world.

No comments:

Post a Comment