Let me just say... Instagram has stolen my heart (and a few hours of my time). The photo sharing platform is nice, but what hooked me were the different filters that I can apply to photos. I've had lots and lots of fun tinkering with some of the pictures on my phone.
Needless to say, after my family's Thanksgiving celebration, I spent the car ride home zooming, cropping, and applying filters to our family celebration.
My mom and grandma looked extra special as they hammed it up for the camera.
And the epic battle between Julia and Jimmy for GG's attention (and lap space) got some "Instagram" attention.

But my favorite souped-up photo (so far) is Anthony as he decorates our family tree.
I'm not a big fan of the camera on my iPhone, but having access to Instagram makes me like it just a little bit more....


No comments:
Post a Comment