Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In

This week I tried to pay more attention to what I ate, but I still found that lots of my meals included pasta. 

I love pasta. Lots and lots of helpings of pasta.

My cooking goal this week is to limit the number of servings of pasta to no more than four meals, including the soups I eat for lunch.  It will be a challenge, but I think I'll feel better for it.

As for exercise, I was more consistent about regular physical activity, even though I was down with a rotten cold for a few days.  Here's what I recorded:

Wednesday - 35 minutes of interval training on the treadmill
Thursday - 25 minutes of interval training on the treadmill
Friday - 40 minutes of Pilates
Saturday - 30 minute brisk walk on the treadmill
Monday - 35 minute walk on the treadmill
Wednesday - 40 minutes of Pilates, 20 minutes on the treadmill

This week's weight is 127 lbs, which means the scale is heading in the right direction.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment