Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

A few weeks ago, the boys and I spent the better part of a morning on Valentine's Day projects.  Both Anthony and Jim were focused on selecting perfect hearts, and creating pink and red and purple (and orange and black) masterpieces. 

We crafted decorations for our house, and made Valentine's Day cards for some of our favorites.


























A short while into the project, a (somewhat) old memory washed over me.  I (vaguely) recalled doing this same project in this same kitchen just a few years ago.

And so I set to work, and began exploring my (digital) treasure trove of photographs.

It didn't take long for me to discover this photo of a two-and-a-half-year-old Anthony...

























Or this picture, of a nine-month-old James....





Both boys were hard at work creating Valentine's Day masterpieces for their daddy.



The best discovery in my photo archives was this adorable picture of my baby Jimmy...




















Because just a few minutes before I discovered the old photo, I captured this moment on my (amazingly convenient) iPhone...





































 

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment