Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Almost There!

I cannot believe that two weeks from tomorrow (or even sooner!) little James Martin is scheduled to enter the world.   The past 19 months with Anthony have been amazing, and I am so excited (and a bit anxious) to see how his little brother fits into the puzzle that is our family. 

My 36 week check up was yesterday, and I had the chance to see Jimmy's image via ultrasound.  I wish I could say that he has big, lucious cheeks, or a headful of hair, but the truth is he was moving around so much the ultrasound tech could barely get the necessary measurements, much less "glamour shots,"  but it was still cool to see the movements that keep me awake all night. 

Based on the measurements she was able to get, both the tech and my doctor seem to think he weighs about 7 1/2 pounds today, and will be between 8 and 9 pounds when he is born.  I guess it's a good thing that I didn't wash the newborn clothes or open the package of newborn diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment