Friday, April 16, 2010

Mixed Feelings (again)

Today is my last day at work until August 2011.  It seems so far away, but I know that the next 16 months will gone before I even realize it.  Anthony didn't want to go to his sitter's house this morning, and kept saying, "Mommy, Daddy, home" to reinforce his point.  Little does he know that he, along with his little brother, will be home with me for the next year!

I am so blessed to be able to stay home with my boys, but I'm a little intimated, too.  As a teacher, I find myself a creature of habit, and not knowing what routine the next months will hold is a bit intimidating.  Fortunately, I know a few other moms who have been or are in the same situation, so hopefully they can give me some guidance. 

One part of our routine, especially during the warmer months, will be to enjoy the great outdoors.  We paid a visit to our local toy store the other evening, and bought Anthony his first "bike."  He's had the chance the ride something similar at the sitter's house, and at his grandma's house, but he knew from the moment we brought the bike home that it was "Annie's." 



No comments:

Post a Comment