1. Hot Tea - This week's favorite tea is (as always) from Teavana. I've gotten hooked on Jasmine Oolong, which is absolutely delicious. Unfortunately, it's a bit pricey, so I need to savor it slowly...
2. Ice - Ice cubes, frozen Icees, crushed ice... I've been obsessed with ice since I hit the third trimester. My dentist will hate me!
3. Thunder Storms - We had a great thunderstorm roll in this afternoon, and it was so cool to lay in bed, next to Dan and Anthony, and watch the storm roll in while we listen to the Cavs game.
4. Family Leave - I really like teaching, but I love being home with Anthony (and soon, Jimmy). The past few mornings, Anthony has announced "Daddy home, Mommy home, Annie home" and we've been able to spend some great family time together.
and...
5. A boy named Annie - One of my favorite things to ask Anthony is his name, because he doesn't quite have the "th" sound down yet. He confidently points to himself, and says "me Annie." It's the most adorable thing ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment