Some of the less-desirable side effects of pregnancy are really starting to kick in - I've been riding the hormonal roller coaster all week. Fortunately, my husband is a saint. Not only does he tolerate the mood swings, he's (tries) to be proactive about some of the silly little triggers that seem to set me off. Of course, he did ask me who I was, and when his wife was returning... but I can't blame him!
Anthony also seems to be working overtime trying to make me feel better, too. Fortunately, he does so many silly things during the day that, no matter my mood, I have to sit and laugh. One of his antics that has me in stitches is his "hat dance." Every day after dinner, we turn on music and just dance around the room together. For whatever reason, he's decided that he has to accesorize with one of his winter hats. Needless to say, he looks awful cute (and silly) as he sashays around the room.
So, here's my quick list of reasons I have to be thankful on this Thursday...
1.) My silly little family
2.) A warm bed to curl up in (at about 7pm each night!)
3.) Lots of good books to read
4.) A cup of hot tea (my current favorite is Arcadian Apple from Teavana)
5.) A long and relaxing weekend that begins tomorrow at 3pm

No comments:
Post a Comment