1. SNOW DAYS
Even as a grown up, I still get to enjoy "snow days." There is something exciting about seeing my school's name scroll across the bottom of the screen during the morning newscast. And it is extra-special now, because I get to stay inside and play with my little guy!
2. LITTLE BABIES
My sister-in-law delivered a healthy baby boy this morning. I can't wait to hold him, and take in that new baby smell. Welcome to the world (and our family) Joseph Henry!
3. MY LITTLE BABY
As much as I love holding other people's babies, I am so excited that I will get to hold my own peanut in just a few short months. To keep me on my toes, he has spent the entire morning turning somersaults...
4. MY LITTLE BOY
While Jimmy practiced his acrobatics on my innards, Anthony practiced his in our living room. He can now officially climb in the couch, un(gracefully) maneuver the stairs, and get into his shopping cart. A true prodigy!
5. HOT TEA
I've been a traitor since my pregnancy cravings kicked in, and have had a cup of coffee (or two) every day. For the New Year, I've decided to revisit a comforting cup of hot tea. I even replenished my supply with tasty new blends from Teavana, my one of my favorite stores at the mall. Delicious!
Yay for snow days! We got two this week! I love your blog...especially the pictures of Anthony! :)
ReplyDelete