Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Comparison

Lots of people have commented that my little Jimmy looks "just like his big brother."  And while I think there is a strong resemblance between my boys, I also notice the tiniest details that make them individuals.  Anthony had (and still has) short, stubby fingers and toes, while Jimmy's are longer and leaner.  Jimmy's eyes are vascillating between blue and hazel, while Anthony's were a deep chocolate brown. 

I started looking through our old pictures, and found some photos to help with the comparison.

Here is our first family picture with baby Anthony...


And our first family picture including baby Jimmy.


Here is a picture of Anthony right before we left Lake West Hospital in Willoughby...


Followed by a picture of Jimmy right before we were discharged.


Here's a picture of Anthony's baptism at Saint John Vianney in Mentor.  His godparents are Aunt Care and Uncle Paul.


And here is a picture of Jimmy's baptism.  At the same church.   With the same priest. And I think I am wearing the same expression.

This is a bath time photo of Anthony...

Followed by a bath time photo of Jimmy.



Anthony.


Jimmy.


Anthony.


Jimmy.


So maybe they do slightly resemble each other.  But only slightly.


No comments:

Post a Comment