Monday, August 2, 2010

My Comedian

One of the qualities I most love about Danny is his sense of humor, and his impeccable sense of timing.  He is always able to make me (literally) tear up with laughter, and last Friday was no different.  

My sister and I went to see Eclipse (yes, we are Twilight fans), which provides Dan with hours of wisecracks to make at our expense.  Surprisingly, he didn't say too much to us before we left for the movie.

When we came home, we realized why.



















Yes,  Dan "customized" Twilight apparel for my boys.

Dan chose to "represent" the werewolves, and showed his love for Taylor Lautner.


I'm not sure why, but Anthony was a fan of Jane, played by Dakota Fanning.  (Pay close attention to the details - the shirt also features Count Chocula, as in the breafast cereal character.  I didn't realize he was part of the Twilight saga.)



Even Jimmy got in on the fun, as his shirt featured Rob Pattinson.



Dan clearly has a twisted sense of humor, but always makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment