Life is good.
I sound like a big geek, right?
But (so far) today is the best birth(day) ever. I turned 31 years old today, and I simply could not imagine a life better than the one I am living at this moment.
I have a super husband his made sure I had pretty flowers and silly cards as part of my day.
I have two always cute and (sometimes crazy) sons that light up my life.
I have a great mom who makes a tasty birthday cake (with candles) and a dad who tried (unsuccessfully) to help me win big with some scratch off lottery tickets.
I have two sisters and lots of in-laws that make me smile.
I have a grandma who spoils me rotten by spoiling my boys rotten.
Of course I wish I was a bit thinner, and I wish I had a bit more money, and I wish I could take a nap this afternoon, but those are just details.
At this moment, I have everything I need, and everything I want.
It's my birthday!







No comments:
Post a Comment